cIpher

Just a nought, a cipher, that’s all I am!

half past noon heat

Published by Sanket Rathod under , , , on Monday, April 16, 2007

It's making my mind race
This half past noon heat
It's making my eyes shut and open
And slowly I'm starting to like it

My thoughts stray into dreams
That, watch at day, I dont dare to
And the sweat on my chest
Is trickling down where I want you

Please hold your scarf steady
Don't once let it slide down
To reveal underneath the skin sweaty
Turning in the heat from peach to brown

It's making my hands race
This half past noon heat
It's making your eyes shut and open
And slowly you're starting to like it

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

cipher

ci•pher (also cy•pher) /ˈsī-fər/ noun
1 a secret way of writing, especially one in which a set of letters or symbols is used to represent others 
2 a code: a message in cipher 
3 (formal, disapproving) a person or thing of no importance. 
4 (BrE) the first letters of sb’s name combined in a design and used to mark things.
— Middle English cifre, from Old French, from Medieval Latin cifra, from Arabic ṣifr, from ṣafira, to be empty, translation of Sanskrit śūnyam.

I am...

I am...
...who I am.

de-cIpher-ers

Thankyou!

Keep de-cIpher-ing

Ctrl+C Right!