cIpher

Just a nought, a cipher, that’s all I am!

Is It So Unlike Me?

Published by Sanket Rathod under , , , on Friday, May 05, 2017

This morning I woke up,
Switched on my computer
And felt like setting a ‘poetry-wallpaper’ on my desktop.
For some reason,
Google Search displayed only Urdu poetry.
I couldn't understand any
But, sincerely, wished that I could.
#
My friends whisper in my ears – yes – virtually.
They tell me these images are not real poetry.
No, I don’t ask, “What is real?”
But reply abstractedly,
“It sure does the job, after all I was amazed
And elated, albeit, ignorantly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

cipher

ci•pher (also cy•pher) /ˈsī-fər/ noun
1 a secret way of writing, especially one in which a set of letters or symbols is used to represent others 
2 a code: a message in cipher 
3 (formal, disapproving) a person or thing of no importance. 
4 (BrE) the first letters of sb’s name combined in a design and used to mark things.
— Middle English cifre, from Old French, from Medieval Latin cifra, from Arabic ṣifr, from ṣafira, to be empty, translation of Sanskrit śūnyam.

I am...

I am...
...who I am.

de-cIpher-ers

Thankyou!

Keep de-cIpher-ing

Ctrl+C Right!