cIpher

Just a nought, a cipher, that’s all I am!

Whine

Published by Sanket Rathod under , , , on Friday, March 11, 2011

Everything now adds up to about less than nothing.
Insignicant is now what used to be the best of me.

It took me long to learn to cherish what I had in hand,
What I had in hand didn't take too long to turn and leave.

You, my friend, had always everywhere held my hand.
I knew this wouldn't last forever and you too'll leave.
But in wake of that did you really have to amputate me?

Don't worry, I'll survive, I'll see these days through too.
I'm sorry. What was that? O! That doesn't really suit you?

I'll leave this house, this street, this town if that's your wish.
Yes yes, I'll clean up too before I hand over the keys.

And you sir, you there, standing and trying to judge me
If I'm giving up or breaking down or just stepping aside
Don't stress yourself, forget everything and move on. Really.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

cipher

ci•pher (also cy•pher) /ˈsī-fər/ noun
1 a secret way of writing, especially one in which a set of letters or symbols is used to represent others 
2 a code: a message in cipher 
3 (formal, disapproving) a person or thing of no importance. 
4 (BrE) the first letters of sb’s name combined in a design and used to mark things.
— Middle English cifre, from Old French, from Medieval Latin cifra, from Arabic ṣifr, from ṣafira, to be empty, translation of Sanskrit śūnyam.

I am...

I am...
...who I am.

de-cIpher-ers

Thankyou!

Keep de-cIpher-ing

Ctrl+C Right!