cIpher

Just a nought, a cipher, that’s all I am!

Intertwined

Published by Sanket Rathod under , , on Friday, March 27, 2009

I see your bosom heave
With the growing weight inside.
I see how hard you try
To try and not look into my eyes.
You sit close and yet not lean
And make sure your feet don't touch mine.
You breathe in deep and slowly let out,
While your long loose hair softly play on my face.
And yet you so tightly clutch my hand
Ensure I, too, like this moment don't fade away soon,
And our fate, like fingers, is intertwined in each others hands.

4 comments:

nan said... @ 27 March 2009 at 11:49

The last line said it all :)
Mush at its best

Sanket Rathod said... @ 27 March 2009 at 12:25

:)

Winnie the poohi said... @ 14 April 2009 at 07:39

Perfect! Loved it so!!!

Sanket Rathod said... @ 14 April 2009 at 08:54

"Perfect" <--- ?? WOW!

Post a Comment

 

cipher

ci•pher (also cy•pher) /ˈsī-fər/ noun
1 a secret way of writing, especially one in which a set of letters or symbols is used to represent others 
2 a code: a message in cipher 
3 (formal, disapproving) a person or thing of no importance. 
4 (BrE) the first letters of sb’s name combined in a design and used to mark things.
— Middle English cifre, from Old French, from Medieval Latin cifra, from Arabic ṣifr, from ṣafira, to be empty, translation of Sanskrit śūnyam.

I am...

I am...
...who I am.

de-cIpher-ers

Thankyou!

Keep de-cIpher-ing

Ctrl+C Right!