cIpher

Just a nought, a cipher, that’s all I am!

Stray Leaf in Love

Published by Sanket Rathod under , , on Saturday, July 05, 2008

I am a stray leaf in love
In love
With the wind that carries me
With the dust that accompanies me
With the sun that ages me
With the rain that decays me
With the road that ignores me
With the green grass that mocks me
With the seasons that lived and died with me
With the whirlwind that took pride in me
With the artist that immortalised me
With the rake that disposed me
With the fire that burnt me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

cipher

ci•pher (also cy•pher) /ˈsī-fər/ noun
1 a secret way of writing, especially one in which a set of letters or symbols is used to represent others 
2 a code: a message in cipher 
3 (formal, disapproving) a person or thing of no importance. 
4 (BrE) the first letters of sb’s name combined in a design and used to mark things.
— Middle English cifre, from Old French, from Medieval Latin cifra, from Arabic ṣifr, from ṣafira, to be empty, translation of Sanskrit śūnyam.

I am...

I am...
...who I am.

de-cIpher-ers

Thankyou!

Keep de-cIpher-ing

Ctrl+C Right!